Facebook is the world’s largest social networking platform with over 1 billion users worldwide and of that billion, 6.1 Million are South African…
It’s no secret that Facebook posts are one of the most effective ways to drive traffic to your crowdfunding campaign page.
We got the online frontline for you at Chicken & Wolf’s ‘Facebook & Vino’ event:
The anatomy of the perfect Facebook post:
- Visual Stimulation –
- Use an image for impact – graphics are always more effective in getting attention. Ask yourself “Would this grab my attention amongst my newsfeed?” when posting.
- Say Something –
- Have a catchy ‘headline’, a short message that appeals on a personal level and make it clear that there’s something in this for them. Pique their curiosity. Ask a question. Offer a solution. Invite them. Have a call to action.
- I’m in! Where to next –
- Don’t forget to provide the link for more information!
- Bitly is also a nifty link website, letting you can create unique URL’s & track each link’s stat’s.
- Build up engagement – ask questions, gather feedback and create connections. (Over here for a fun fact!)
- Content creation –
- Face-to-face gives you credibility so use yourself and your team!
- Use your environment. Make use of your customers | suppliers | business meetings | behind the scene specials | everyday happenings when you can…
- You’ve got a list of rad rewards – post them individually.
- Thank You’s! Send a shout-out to your latest campaign friends or even create an album.
- Crowdfunding success relies on the human connection, so let people in…
- Create a schedule and post at optimised times using your page insights… Think Motivational Monday by Chicken and Wolf or a special hashtag such as #InReverse inspired by Schwarzie.
Inspired? It’s all about audience engagement!
Now go ahead and post some eye-catching images and short status messages that will encourage readers to get involved.
Follow Chicken & Wolf for great fun and to find out about their next Social Media workshops: