Action Learning is basically learning from your mistakes and asking the important questions that will get you to the results you want to achieve.
The Action Learning Model can be applied to any aspect of your Thundafund crowdfunding campaign. Whether that’s your social media marketing, setting up your campaign on Thundafund or even your marketing strategy. Applying this model to your creative and collective processes will get you closer to your dreams and goals.
Applying the Action Learning model to your campaign:
1) Plan – decide on what you want to achieve and what the first step toward that goal will be.
2) Act – apply the first step/action.
3) Observe – after implementing the first step ask yourself if you have achieved the goal you set out to achieve.
4) Reflect – what have you learned from this exercise? What needs to change? What could you have done differently?
5) Start Again – Start the cycle again, and again and again until your objectives are achieved.
Good luck with the rest of your campaign. Let the FUNDing find you and remember the Thundafund Mantra: